Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer by using your browser built in functionality or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on.
You may also want to consult Google’s Ads Settings.
The following are not strictly necessary but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
Using cookies allows us to:
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics using Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Use Remarking with Google Analytics to advertise online
- Allow third parties vendors, including Google, to show our ads on sites across the internet.
- Use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website and share with third-party vendors.
- Use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site and share with third-party vendors.
- Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook.
This website will not
- Share any personal information with third parties.
- We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that are based on the DoubleClick cookie