This load is light, cakey and delicious. We sprinkled some coconut sugar on top before baking to add a glaze once it was cooked through. We gave samples of this to the Yoga studio and the feedback was pretty amazing! We are sure you will enjoy it too!
- 6 Whole Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Honey (Forest Honey was so good!)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 Cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup Ghee, melted
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour, sifted
- 1 TB Orange zest, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Cranberries fresh or dried and soaked in warm water until plump.
Preheat the oven to 180.
Beat the eggs and honey together until the eggs turn a dark gold and there are no clumps of honey. Add the orange, vanilla and ghee and whisk until incorporated.
Sift the coconut flour, bicarb and salt over the mix and fold ensuring there are no lumps. Add the zest and the cranberries.
Line a 9″ baking tin with baking paper and fill with the mix, shaking to level the batter.
Bake until golden on top for about 45 minutes.